Note: this article refers to features in version 2.51, which you may not be using yet. Here's how software updates work with Revel:
- Your Management Console will automatically upgrade to the newest version in early June. No action is required!
- Your new Revel Point of Sale app will be available shortly after that. Once it's available, head here for update instructions.
If you have integrated QuickBooks Online (QBO) with multiple locations, you can easily limit access for certain establishments. For example, an employee who has access to a Quickbooks Online (QBO) account in Establishment 2, will not be able to view the QBO company settings in Establishment 3. This feature reduces potential errors by limiting the number of employees that have access to certain QBO companies.
- From the Management Console, click the Settings Tab. Select the Quickbooks button and navigate to the Quickbooks Settings- Manage Connections page .
- Next tot he desired Company, select Edit/View.
- Check corresponding box that have establishment(s) access to the specific Quickbooks Company. Then click Save.