- New Features in 2.51: Management Console
- New Features in 2.51: Delivery Management
- New Features in 2.51: Online Ordering
- New Features in 2.51: Labor Management
- New Features in 2.51 Loyalty
- New Features in 2.51: Revel Assist
- Enhancements in 2.51
New Features in 2.51: Management Console
- In store to store transfers, you will now only be able to receive equal to or less than the inventory count than was sent. This will provide better proper inventory controls and reduce inaccurate inventory counts, due to human error.
- If you've integrated QuickBooks Online (QBO) with multiple locations, you can easily limit access for different establishments.
- New sections have been added to Payment Summary Report so user can easily view the cash transactions in order to see when large bills are taken by employees.
- Revel's Physical Inventory, now known as Stocktake, has undergone a full redesign. New features include:
- New concept of store sections
- New UI for creating stocktakes
- New UI for stocktakes in progress
- New flow for requesting stocktake recounts
- New stocktaking math and logic
- Replacement of Physical Inventory report
New Features in 2.51: Delivery Management
- Delivery receipts will now automatically print the customer and company name.
- Delivery console "Ready Timer" now indicates the time left before an order is "ready" to be given to either a consumer or a delivery driver, handling future orders more accurately by taking into account prep and delivery times and allowing cashiers/delivery managers to override the due date on an order thus ensuring that the ready timer reflects changes accurately.
- You can now suppress the "customer Call Name Prompt when a delivery order has already been assigned to a customer. When the prompt is suppressed, the system will automatically assign the name in the customer’s profile as the call name, so there will be no need to enter it again.
- Delivery driver check-in now includes a pop-up window where the driver can enter their tips right away instead of entering all tips at the end of the shift.
New Features in 2.51: Online Ordering
- New field in online ordering to track specific delivery instructions with specific customer addresses. This feature is already available in the CRM but will now extend to Online Ordering, which will allow customers to be more specific with their delivery instructions (i.e. add PIN codes for gates or house colors, etc.) and save the information for future transactions.
- Clarification of text for online ordering, including:
- Removal of the "unavailable" tag and clarifying a reason why a product may not be available at the desired time (i.e. a breakfast item outside of breakfast hours).
- When a customer adjusts their time picker or dining type, the system will make it clear how these changes affect their order (i.e. a carryout order for breakfast items may not be available if the customers wants to pick up at noon).
- New hosted checkout functionality (currently FreedomPay, Vaniv/Mercury, USAePay), that includes an informational pop-up (non-tokenized payments only) explicitly states the customers order type, email address, pickup or delivery time, as well as any new points earned and total rewards balance.
New Features in 2.51: Labor Management
- New role permission allows you to grant or restrict an employee's ability to transfer their own orders on the point of sale.
- Users who may have a managerial role on one day but also have an employee role on another now have the appropriate security parameters allocated based on how they are clocked in. For instance, employees can be given certain manager permissions one day, but will not have those abilities on a day when they're not scheduled to.
- Provides a function for properly handling salaried workers. Salaried employees are now represented in scheduling and reporting.
New Features in 2.51: Loyalty
- Every time a new loyalty member is created, the point of sale will automatically generate a loyalty number based on the customer’s phone number. This reduces redundancy and the number of taps on the iPad, improving speed of service.
- Merchants can control from the Management Console where the Punchh loyalty reward prompt displays. They can now also scan Punchh loyalty QR codes with the iPad camera.
New Features in 2.51: Revel Assist
- Revel Assist is here to provide your business with an extra layer of security at your fingertips. This App stores a backup version of your point of sale database to ensure against data loss if technical problems occur.
Enhancements in 2.51
- Expedite and tile expedite views now show all items coming into the kitchen, regardless of prep time. This feature gives managers and key employees a full picture of items coming into the kitchen.
- Enhancements to the Product Mix report improve loading speed and allow for faster and more efficient searches within the report.
- The Adjustment Report now shows the name of the manager who approved each void, return, comp, or delete.
- On the Payroll summary, the Non-Cash Tips column now shows adjusted tip totals.
- Dedicated paid break times now only allocate money to the paid time.