With Version 2.48 and higher, you can now add ingredients to products by dining type. This is helpful for dining type-specific items like to-go boxes and to-go utensils.
How to Enable Ingredients by Dining Type
First, you need to turn on the Ingredients by dining type setting. To do this:
- On the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and type Ingredients in the search box.
- Check the box next to Ingredients by dining type so the setting appears on the right side of the screen.
- Check the box for Ingredients by dining type.
- Click Save:
How to Assign an Ingredient by Dining Type
Once the setting has been enabled, you can assign an ingredient to a product by dining type. To do this:
- On the Management Console, go to the Products tab.
- Find the product you want to assign the ingredient(s) to and click the icon:
- On the Product Details page, click Clear Selections and type Recipe in the search box.
- Check the box next to Recipe so the settings appear on the right side of the screen.
- Click + Add an Ingredient by Dining Type:
- Search for the ingredient in the box that appears and click it to add it to the product:
- Adjust the QTY field and the Dining Type drop-down:
- Continue adding ingredients or click Save to finish.