Point of Sale is displaying error message "Waiting for Pin Pad" and is stuck on this screen.
To get rid of this error message, you need to clear the cache on the POS station where the error is occurring. To do this:
1. Go to the Revel app login screen where you usually enter your PIN:
2. Hold the power button (on upper right corner of iPad) until you see the option to "Slide to Power Off" but do not slide it.
3. Release the power button and hold the home button (on bottom center of iPad) until your screen flashes and then let the button go.
4. Refresh your POS by tapping the tapping the Refresh button in the top right corner of the POS log in screen:
5. Restart your card swipe/pin pad hardware by holding down the yellow button and the # button until you see the screen restart.