Management Console Updates
- Your Management Console will automatically update to the newest version; no action is required from you at that time.
- Revel will send plenty of communications as the update nears so you'll be fully versed on what to expect from our latest features and enhancements.
- You'll see a message welcoming you to the new version upon your first login once you've been upgraded.
- You can also follow these steps to see which Management Console version you're currently using.
Point of Sale Updates
- Typically, the Point of Sale app update is available in the App Store a few weeks after the Management Console update is released. We'll notify you when the new version is out.
- We highly recommend that you update your Point of Sale app as soon as it's available so your Management Console and POS are both running on the same version—this ensures optimal functioning.
- When you're ready to install the latest app version, head here for update instructions.
- Follow these steps to see which Point of Sale version you're currently using.
KDS, CDS, and Kiosk Updates
- All other Revel products that are executed through an app will update the same way as the Point of Sale app.
- We'll notify you when the latest versions are available.