Note: this article refers to features in version 2.55, which you may not be using yet. Here's how software updates work with Revel:
- Your Management Console will automatically upgrade to the newest version in mid-October. No action is required!
- Your new Revel Point of Sale app will be available shortly after that. Once it's available, head here for update instructions.
- For a complete overview of how releases work at Revel, head here.
Paid stamps display on kitchen and expedite KDS views when an order has been fully paid. This is useful when an employee needs to know if an order has been fully paid before making a drink or handing over a pre-order to a customer.
You can enable paid stamps in the Management Console or from within the KDS.
Note that if an order is partially paid, the paid stamp will not display.
- Enabling Paid Stamps from the Management Console
- Enabling Paid Stamps on the KDS
- Paid Stamps Display on the KDS
Enabling Paid Stamps from the Management Console
To enable paid stamps in the Management Console:
- In the Management Console, navigate to Establishment.
- From the left menu, click Kitchen Views.
- Select the Kitchen View to edit.
- In the Common tab, check the box next to Is Paid:
- Click Save.
Enabling Paid Stamps on the KDS
To enable paid stamps from within the KDS:
- In the KDS, tap the in the upper right side of the screen. If you are using a tile view, tap the upper left corner to display the icon.
- If required, enter your KDS passcode.
- Check the box next to Is Paid:
- Tap Save & Close.
Paid Stamps Display on the KDS
Here's how paid stamps display on the KDS.
On the Kitchen Line view:
On the Kitchen Tile view:
On the Expedite Line view:
On the Expedite Tile view: