Note: This article refers to features in version 2.59, which you may not be using yet. Here's how software updates work with Revel:
- Your Management Console will automatically upgrade to the newest version in mid-March. No action is required!
- Your new Revel Point of Sale app will be available shortly after that. Once it's available, head here for update instructions.
- For a complete overview of how releases work at Revel, head here.
In Version 2.59, Credit+ users can now opt to print their Credit+ receipts in a manner following the same settings as Credit receipts, including the tip and signature lines.
Enabling Credit+ Receipt Settings to Follow Credit Settings
To update your Credit+ receipt settings:
- In the Management Console ([yoursubdomain].revelup.com), go to the Settings tab.
- Click Clear Selections and then check the box for Receipts in the settings menu.
- Find the setting Credit + Receipts Shall Use Credit Card Settings and check the box.
- A nested setting will appear called Credit+ Options. Choose multiple selections by using the Command key for Mac and CTRL for PC:
- Click Save when done.
Please Note: The Credit+ receipt settings are contingent upon your unique Credit receipt settings.